- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
Welcome to Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants, LLC
Your Trusted Ophthalmologists and Optometrists in San Antonio, TX
Call us at 210-377-0350 today.
The team here at Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants provides exceptional eye services, coupled with professional and courteous personal care. Our team has the best optometrists and ophthalmologists San Antonio has to offer, with years of experience treating patients of all ages.
Meet our San Antonio Eye Doctors
Drs. Kozlovsky, Delay, and Winter are all medical directors and shared owners of our San Antonio eye care clinic. They, along with Dr. Camacho, go above and beyond in not only serving the patients here at KDW Eye Consultants, but the entire community of San Antonio.
- Dr. John F. Kozlovsky, is a board certified ophthalmologist who specializes in cataract surgeries and management of glaucoma and corneal/ anterior segment disease.
- Dr. Richard Delay, is a board certified optometric glaucoma specialist and therapeutic optometrist.
- Dr. Bruce L. Winter is a board certified ophthalmologist who specializes in both pediatrics and adults, with expertise in cataract, glaucoma, and corneal disease.
- Dr. Jeannine E. Camacho joined the team in 2010 and is a board certified glaucoma specialist and therapeutic optometrist.
Eye Care Services Offered
Our certified ophthalmologists and optometrists offer comprehensive eyecare for the whole family, including comprehensive medical eye exam, disease treatment, and surgery. Eye care services include:
- Comprehensive medical exams – routine medical exams are necessary for early detection of eye disease and conditions
- Medical and Surgical Glaucoma Care – our glaucoma specialists have years of experience identifying early signs of glaucoma, can help manage the disease with medication, and perform necessary surgeries
- Cataract Surgery – Dr. Kozlovksy and Dr. Bruce L. Winter have performed over 15,000 cataracts surgeries combined in their careers
- Vision Exams – routine vision exams are important for maintaining up to date prescriptions, testing vision acuity, and looking for early signs of disease
- Contact Lens Exams – contact lens exams require more than just a regular vision exam; your eye doctor will assess your eyes to determine any underlying conditions like dry eye or astigmatism that may limit traditional lenses and also take measurements of your cornea
- LASIK Consultations – before recommending LASIK, your optometrist or ophthalmologist will take into account your eye health history and offer both pre- and post-operative care
- Optical Lens Department – our full-service optical department offers high-quality, designed frames.
Our optometrists and ophthalmologists can manage a variety of eye conditions. If you need vision assistance for refractive errors like myopia, hyperopia, presbyopia, or astigmatism, we can help. Each of our eye doctors is also well trained and experienced in managing progressive eye conditions, including cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinopathy.
Schedule an Appointment with our San Antonio Ophthalmology or Optometry Specialists
Our team of eye doctors here at Kozlovsky Delay & Winter Eye Consultants can help you reach optimal vision health. Whether you need a comprehensive medical eye exam, or need a consultation for cataract surgery, trust the team here at KDW Eye Consultants. Call us today at (210) 740-0657 to schedule an appointment with the best ophthalmologist or optometrist San Antonio can offer.