What to Bring To Your Appointment
Whether you're just getting a check up or your visit is related treating an eye disease, it's important that you have the following items with you at your visit:
- Your insurance card, if you'll be using insurance to pay for the visit.
- If you're a new patient: Complete the patient forms packet and bring it with you or fax it back before you arrive. The forms can be found in our Patient Forms section.
- A form of payment for your co-pay or to pay for services if insurance isn't available. We accept cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- Your glasses -- even if they're old or broken.
- The names, dosage and frequency of any medications you may be taking. You can even bring the prescription packaging with you if you'd like.
- The name of your primary care physician and/or the doctor that referred you to our office.
- A list of any questions you may have for the doctor.
- If your eyes will be dilated: Another person who can drive you home from your appointment.
- If your visit is related to your contact lenses: Wear your contacts if possible. Also, bring your current contact lens prescription, if possible, and let us know what solutions you use with your lenses.
- Patients under the age of 18 should be accompanied by an adult.